Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The Final Countdown is now playing in your head



Tomorrow's the Day. Or at least day one of a hundred. I'm kicking off my #100DaysOfGaming with the first of many, Final Fantasy I. Starting at the beginning and progressing chronologically through the series is going to be fun for me. I've played more of the series than I've missed, but it will be neat to see the progression of the titles and how each feeds into the next at least as spiritual successors.

I hope you plan on joining me on this journey in more ways than one. Remember, I'm doing this for charity, so make sure you at least pay a visit to my Extra Life Fundraising page and consider supporting the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh. Or maybe you'd prefer to join tens of thousands of gamers worldwide and play for the hospital of your choice by becoming an Extra Life player. Check out the Extra Life home page to learn how.

With the daily plug done, you may remember me promising to allow my readers to choose the names for my party of adventurers for Final Fantasy I. At the following link, you'll find a straw poll filled with suggestions from friends and acquaintances. Vote for your favorite, and whatever the standings are when I kickoff my play-through at 4:00 PM (EST), is what I'll name my characters.


As a special bonus, if you make a donation on my fundraising page and write the names you'd like to vote for in the comments, I'll credit that entry with the same number of extra votes as the dollars you donate. Again, donate HERE for extra votes.

Without further adieu, Visit the poll to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment